About Motor Accident Legal Service
We are a company built on trust and service to our clients. Our staff comprises of professional, experienced, and passionate personal injury lawyers.
Contact Us Anytime, 7 days a Week
suite 302 level 3/49-51 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
+61 2 8054 2537
M–F: 8am - 6pm
S–S: 8:30am - 4pm
Our Values & Mission
When we take your case, we ensure that you are compensated every dollar you are entitled to. No matter how small or big your claim might be, we give it the attention it deserves by taking a personalised approach.
From experience, we know that the period following an accident is usually confusing and traumatic; thus, the need for expert legal counsel.
Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus. Vivamus suscipit tortor eget felis por
Our specialisations are the personal injuries that are as a result of;
Motor vehicle accidents, including bicycle and motorbike accidents,
workplace accidents and
slip and fall’ accidents, that is, accidents that occur in public places.
Personal Injury Attorney
Our personal injury attorneys are experts in soliciting the claims associated with these accidents to ensure that your welfare is well taken care of after the accident.
Pain ANd Suffering
Pain and suffering compensation – injuries that result in a particular level of whole person impairment, usually 10% are entitled to pain and suffering compensation. Our attorneys work closely with medical specialists on your behalf to assess and pursue your entitlement to the pain and suffering compensation.
Treatment expenses – our attorneys are experienced in calculating, requesting and following up on all the treatment expenses you deserve. We base our estimates on the required medical attention of your injuries, including the travel expenses incurred when visiting the treatment providers.
Loss of income claim
Loss of income claim – if the injuries have any impact on your ability to work, you can trust that our skilled personal injury attorneys will gather evidence to show the extent of your income loss. In some cases, our lawyers can also claim for future economic loss.
Domestic assistance and care – if you need personal care and help in doing household chores due to the injuries of the accident, you might be entitled to assistance compensation.
Why you should choose us
Genuine care for our clients. The foundation of our practice is built on real care for our clients. For us, every case is personal, and every client is treated with the respect he/she deserves.
Meet Our Lawyer
We provide practical advice to our clients. We ensure that our customers understand the whole process. This includes clear and realistic information and expectations about their case.
From Our Visitors
No fees if we don’t win. We understand that accidents are followed by hard financial times on the victim’s side.
Our goal is to solve that problem rather than add to your woes. Therefore, if we don’t deliver a successful result, we will not ask you for any fees.
Finding the right lawyer might seem like a daunting task. There is great risk if you hire the wrong lawyer for handling your case. The consequences can be pretty dire and it is best to hire a lawyer after a great deal of research and careful thinking.
The following tips would help you hire the right lawyer:
Choosing the best lawyers to represent you
The lawyer you choose would actually depend upon your circumstances which you are facing. You should be on the lookout for a legal advisor who can explain the whole procedure to you in simple terms. Legal jargon can be quite confusing for a layperson. Keep in mind that law is a very diverse field and you need to hire a lawyer who specializes in the field which actually concerned you.
- The first thing which you need to do is to make sure that you know the kind of lawyer that you require. If you are facing problems within the family e of filing for divorce for child custody you need to hire a family lawyer. On the other hand if there is an issue with your bank you may want to go for a business lawyer.
- Choose lawyers who you think you can afford. With a little bit of research and help from your peers you would be able to find the right kind of lawyer to handle your case.
- Start by searching on the internet. There are many online platforms where you can find lawyers who specialize in different genres of law. Make sure that you choose somebody who is within your area so that you would have easy access.
- Also consider the online rating which have been given to the lawyers based on the performance by the previous clients. There are also certain websites which are dedicated towards helping low wage people find good lawyers. if budget is an issue make sure that you check out these websites.
- Find someone who you think you would be able to work with full stop legal case is sometimes take a long time and it is best to choose someone who makes you feel at ease full stop consider hiring a lawyer who address is your enquiries with interest and is able to answer all your questions.
- How to the people within your circle full stop if you know our family friend or relative who might have hired a lawyer for a case which is similar to yours you may be able to get a reference from them as well. This is also considered to be an ideal approach for hiring a lawyer. Also you get first-hand knowledge of their actual experience working with the lawyer and you would know that you are going for the right person.
- Last but not least always make sure that for hiring somebody who has a license to practice. Also make sure that they have a solid reputation and an experience in dealing with cases similar to yours.
The simple above mentioned tips are going to help you find the best lawyers from a local law firm to handle your legal issues.
A wrong legal step can cause businesses to suffer. Smart business owners know the importance of hiring a commercial lawyer in Gold Coast. Small businesses have to face major difficulties, this is usually because the bigger businesses have all the necessary resources to help them get out of legal troubles. In order to make sure that everything runs smoothly, it’s important to hire the right commercial lawyer.
There are several reasons why hiring a commercial lawyer is beneficial for business owners. Some of these advantages are as follows:
- Commercial lawyers are experts when it comes to litigation law. You can learn a great deal from your lawyer. If you want to ensure that your business has continuous growth and opportunities to prosper, you need help from a commercial lawyer. It’s not necessary that you are aware of all the legalities of your business. However, failure to comply could land you in trouble. A business lawyer makes sure that everything about your business is legit and that they checkout for clauses which might be beneficial for your business in the long run.
- They make sure that you are protected from making any sort of mistakes which could spell legal trouble for your business. They allow you to make right decisions when it comes to setting up a new contract for employees. If you are considering a partnership, they would ensure that everything in the document is understood by you perfectly.
- Their main focus is to ensure that you and your business are protected at all times. They have your best interest as their main focus. They give you the right advice and which helps you make the right kind of business decision which workout in your favor. Commercial lawyers have all the necessary knowledge regarding legislations in Australia and they are up to date with all sot of changes.
- If your business is already facing legal issues or trying to resolve a dispute the advice from a commercial lawyer can come in useful. They would lay down all options that you have and they would make you understand the legalities in simple terms.
- There are several ways in which a legal situation can be interpreted. Doing so without help from experts can make things pretty difficult. Misinterpreting the whole situation could cause problems for you in the future. So if you want to avoid legal problems down the line it’s advisable to hire a commercial lawyer in Gold Coast.
- Not only do they help you with business decisions but they also make sure that you understand the laws and your rights as well. What might seem complicated to you is made easier with the help of a business lawyer.
- It doesn’t matter why you need the services of commercial lawyers, they make sure that they are present to assist you with all aspects of your business. Their expert legal advice makes it easier for business owners to deal with different aspects of their business.
Make sure you hire the right commercial lawyers in Gold Coast.
Normally after the divorce one of the parent gets the custody of the child while the other gets visitation rights. On the other hand co-parenting involves both the parents and requires a great deal of compromise.
This is a joint parenting effort because while both the parents are no longer married they put up a united front for the sake of their children. However this kind of parenting is not for those who have gone through a traumatic divorce. Rather it is suitable for people who divorced amiably.
However before taking this decision it is important for both individuals to have a detailed talk with their solicitors in Gold Coast. According to family lawyers, co-parenting works best when both set of parents live close to one another, otherwise it might become difficult for the child to make a lengthy commute from one place to another on a regular basis. It can take a toll on their physical as well as emotional well- being. In case one set of parents lives far, it is advised to choose the more traditional visitation rights over co-parenting.
In case both parents decide to take on this not so traditional approach they must make sure to keep an open mind and be flexible about arrangements. Making compromise is the first step to achieving successful parenting goals. Keeping the needs of your child should be foremost in your mind. You need to make the situation comfortable for the children so that they don’t feel any sort of emotional turmoil.
Tips for co-parenting from solicitors in Gold Coast
The first thing which both the parents should do is to make a plan on how they would be raising their children. Discussions should be held regarding all of the following:
- Discuss the visitation schedule. For example the children might stay at their dad’s place during weekends and the rest of the days with their mother. T could be vice versa a well
- Their education. Both parents should agree upon the education plan which they choose for their child. Keeping harmony here is important because it will make it easier on the child as well.
- The finances should be managed too. It should be pre-decided as to who will pay for what
- Discussions regarding holidays or holiday seasons as to what plans would be made for the children
- Last but not the least the parents should also have backup arrangements in case one of them might need to be somewhere else during the time the children are supposed to be with them. Its natural and something which should be attended to amiably without resentment.
The key to amiable co-parenting lies in the secret to being flexible. If your partner is late, don’t take it out on them in front of the kids. Instead learn to accept that everyone can make mistakes and take it in your stride. Doing so would make the whole process easier for just about everyone.
For more information on successful co-parenting, make sure you find the right solicitors in Gold Coast to give you advice.
There are different types of attorneys that people tend to employ more than the other types of attorneys. However, you must always ensure that the attorney that you are capable of providing you with the services that you require. However, with the growth of companies and businesses in Melbourne, there is a specific group of attorneys has become very important. This group of attorneys is known as commercial litigation attorneys.
In case you speak to the business owners and company owners in Melbourne, you will notice that they must have a commercial litigation attorney since they are very important in their businesses and companies. You should always ensure that you rely on these attorneys in case your company or business requires any legal help. Many people will think that you only require a commercial litigation attorney when you have a case in a court of law, but this is not the case. There are other reasons why you require to have a commercial litigation attorney as a business owner and a company owner. The following are some other reasons as to why the commercial litigation attorney is considered as important people in the field of business:
1. They ensure that the interests of businesses and companies are protected.
One of the main objectives of all the commercial litigation attorneys is to ensure that the interests of the business and companies that are located in Melbourne are all protected. For this reason, they must ensure that they offer counsel to their clients whenever they are having a new contract, any complaint or when there is a dispute. In this way, all the interests of the business and company will be protected.
2. They are experts in this field.
The other reason why commercial litigation are considered as important professionals is that they are experts in the field of commercial litigation. For this reason, anytime when there are any issues with the business and company, they will help you in ensuring that the problem is solved legally.
3. They help in ensuring that the company or business does not have challenging issues that may affect their output.
Whenever you have issues affecting your business or company, you will realise that the output of the company or your business will decrease with time. You may not realise it at the beginning, but with time, you will come to see it. This is why you should ensure that you avoid these problems at all costs. One of the ways of ensuring that there are no issues affecting your output is by hiring a commercial litigation attorney. This is because the attorney always ensures that they have come up with possible ways of preventing any issues that could affect your output and if there are any issues, they know how to stop them.
4. They teach their clients commercial litigation law.
Since these attorneys have been trained in the school of law and have specialised in offering commercial litigation services, they are well versed with this type of law. For this reason, they play a great role in Melbourne of ensuring that they teach their clients about this field of law. For this reason, their clients get to understand their rights and also their obligations. Therefore, the clients will gain the required knowledge that is necessary for protecting their business and companies as well as handling some of the small issues they may be facing.
Search for a commercial litigation lawyer who is trustworthy and reputable to help you keep your business dealings legal.
Experiencing personal injury in Gold Coast needs help from insurance claims and personal injury solicitors Gold Coast. Hiring the services of these legal experts ensures a quick resolution of your case.
You are likely to receive compensation if you become sick or injured because of other people’s negligence or actions. Hiring a professional and experienced solicitor can take the financial burden off you with the compensation for lost income and medical costs incurred with illness or injury.
A personal injury solicitor can help you if the negligence of a co-worker or employer caused you injury while working. The specialisation of some local solicitors in the Gold Coast will be able to help assess the injury and the situation you’re involved in. Their expert advice will be able to make you eligible for compensation.
Work-related accidents can instantly change your life. Getting your life back on track can be extremely difficult after recovering from an injury. One of the best ways to pull you up is the legal advice that can help you get compensated for the sustained injury.
Motor Vehicle & Car Accident Injuries
If the injuries sustained from a car accident is not your fault, a Gold Coast solicitor is the right person to help you. The paperwork involved in motor vehicle accidents can be tremendous. Recovering from the accident can be a long and financially draining process. An experienced solicitor knowledgeable in the motor vehicle and car accidents is the right person to have in your corner in times like this.
Road accidents can happen to anyone. However, an injury situation can be mentally, physically, emotionally, and financially draining especially when it’s not your fault. You deserve to be compensated while recovering from injuries sustained from the accident.
Public Liability Solicitor
You need the services of a good public liability solicitor if the negligence of an occupant or owner gets you injured on public grounds. An assault by security personnel, fall or slip in a public location that caused injuries can make you eligible for compensation.
Retail stores, supermarkets, and shopping centres are the most common public areas that can cause people to fall and slip. The security personnel of these places can often assault people with little to no reason.
These situations are public liabilities that cause injuries through negligence. Being compensated for the injuries caused by the negligence of these public areas is only fair.
Solicitor for Medical Negligence
Medical negligence can often result in making the treated injuries worse or create new injuries. A solicitor expert in medical negligence cases can help you if the medical attention you’ve undergone significantly worsened your situation.
Solicitor for General Insurance Claims
An expert solicitor for general insurance claims will be able to help you if you’re finding it hard to get your entitled insurance compensation from your insurer. Often, the insurance contract’s fine print is the basis most insurance agencies deny deserving compensations for you. Let the expert handle the nuances of fine print insurance contracts to quickly resolve your compensation issues.
Is it fair to be taken out for an incident that you have not caused? Can you afford to let it go? Or is it better to know what you deserve for the sustained injuries? We are ready to help. Find out how we can by contacting us at Gold Coast lawyers – Stone Group .
Financial advisors have been around in the industry for a while now, helping companies make informed decisions about spending money, managing debt and issuing equity for any internal project. They help raise capital and maneuver assets to put things in motion. In contrast, strategy consultants aren’t limited to just finances. They are well versed in the business domain and can help design and implement various strategies to help you achieve your business goals. People at this point might not know this yet, but hiring a strategy consultant over a financial advisor penrith may yield a lot of benefits that you might not have thought of. Let’s explore the top 5 reasons.
It helps you uncover a lot
Strategy consultants are trained with much exposure to the ins and outs of multiple industries. Hiring them, you can get to know the dynamics of everything from legal and compliance issues to the dynamics of finance. Having worked with other clients and industries they can connect each piece of the puzzle and tell you if any of your moves could adversely affect you or your partners. You get to know about everything happening around you.
Puts a focus on growth
Innovating your business is something many business owners struggle with, after all, trying to keep up with the developing technologies can be quite a hassle. Strategy consultants can help you innovate for the sustainable growth of your business. It’ll expand your reach far beyond that of a few handfuls of contented customers who bring in a meager profit for you every month.
Implementing the true vision of the leaders
Working closely with the top management, a strategy consultant will take care of crucial tasks and pressing issues. They’ll be working to help address the top issues for the CEO, playing a crucial role in the future of the company.
A strategy consultant is your greatest ally in cutting down and controlling costs. They use cost analysis to identify cost centers as well as all the cost points, then they use advanced techniques to review said cost streams and diagnose where and how you can cut down. They’ll devise cost-cutting strategies for your business which not only helps you cut down on unnecessary costs but helps you avoid expenses as well, which leaves you with more money to invest in your business down the road.
Last but not the least, since strategy consultants have a wider view of the bigger picture, they can help your business design and implement contingency strategies that will help you in case you and your business is faced with any problems in the future. They come equipped with the tools and the knowledge to help you see what other future states can be achieved for your business.
Many severe accidents on Australian roads can normally be ascribed to rash driving behaviours. They have been titled “Fatal Four,” but in the last few years, there are other reasons that recently joined the list of Australia’s most reckless driving behaviours.
While few of these accidents seem pretty simple and redundant to skilled drivers, the primary goal of the list to create awareness among drivers of all age brackets, including those with experience of more than 40 years.
Here are five main reasons for car accidents:
One of the top causes of accidents is not a person who drives drunk, speeding or break a signal. Actually, they are distracted drivers who are topping the list with most of the accidents. The main reasons for distraction for these drivers include diverting of attention from the road, eating food while driving or using the cell phone.
2. Over Speeding
You have witnessed many of them on the highway. Many drivers paid no attention to speed limit boards and always driveway ahead of designated limit. Over speeding is the root cause of accidents, but people take it for granted. The quicker you drive, the slower your response time will be in the event that you have to anticipate a car crash.
3. Drunk Driving
When a driver drinks, he loses his concentration and senses, which is very dangerous, especially when he is driving a vehicle. Driving affected by liquor causes fender benders consistently, notwithstanding when they are on the top causes that can be maintained a strategic distance from. Continuously utilise an assigned driver on the off chance that you go out and drink.
Fatigue, mental or physical, can be extremely damaging and causes serious accidents. It is the largest contributing factor in road disasters, and third in the list of causing fatal accidents. Keeping in mind that driving while exhausted is as hazardous as driving affected by liquor, it a lot harder to recognise, police and forestall than alcoholic driving.
Another noticeable point while driving with fatigue is that many people are simply not aware of the fact that their driving and cognitive skills are badly affected when they are mentally or physically tired.
Driving with a fatigued mind includes:
§ Weak reaction time
§ Fragile decision-making ability
§ Periods of ‘mini-naps’ which last a couple of moments without the driver monitoring the slip by in core interest.
5. One-Way Driving
Every individual makes the error of judgement, but in case if he or she is driving a vehicle, these little fumbles can prove extremely costly. While driving, one can actually take a turn considering a normal right turn, but in reality, it is a single direction road the other way. When you go the incorrect way, everybody is at risk in light of the fact that as you head towards a fender bender.